Since 1993, the Twin Cities Wedding Association™ has been your local partner to find the perfect vendors for your dream wedding. As the publisher of the Minnesota Wedding Guide™ and producer of The Wedding Fair™, we give the ultimate tools to plan every aspect of your day. From big decisions like venues to caterers and the small things like invitations to flowers, we provide the most qualified vendors in the wedding industry. Whether you find what you are looking for online, in our published guide, or join us at the fair. We are here to help you every step of the way.
CODE OF ETHICS
Twin Cities Wedding Association (TCWA) and its members acknowledge the need to preserve and encourage the best business practices in the wedding industry. As a condition of membership, each member must uphold the TCWA Code of Professional Ethics.
TCWA members will:
- Use honestly and integrity to provide the best services to their clients.
- Honor fellow TCWA members and others with kindness and professionalism.
- Comply with TCWA standards as stated in each promise:
- PROMISE 1 | I will use honesty to represent my experience and qualifications.
- PROMISE 2 | I will conduct myself as a professional in the wedding industry and treat my peers with courtesy and respect.
- PROMISE 3 | I will commit myself to the needs and visions of my clients.
- PROMISE 4 | I will share knowledge and professional experience with others in the wedding industry.
- PROMISE 5 | I will at all times maintain the trust and privacy of my clients
- PROMISE 6 | I will only offer services which I am qualified to provide. When unable to fulfill requests for service, I will make every effort to recommend the services of a qualified TCWA member.
- PROMISE 8 | I will protect my current and future clients against fraudulent practices which discredit the wedding industry.
- PROMISE 9 | I will be inclusive to whom I serve and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of my activities or operations.